WAGONS WEST will stand the 2017 breeding season at South Valley Large Animal Clinic-Intermountain Equine Reproduction
***Once again we are offering the first 20 signed contracts to WAGONS WEST the breed fee for a very reasonable $800***
Contact: Lindsay Nold 801-766-3853
WAGONS WEST SI-107 $51,766
2013 AQHA Oklahoma Regional Champion Three Year Old Colt
Gorgeous stakes-placed, winning son of PYC Paint Your Wagon!!!
During his race career WAGONS WEST defeated these great runners:
- PRICELESS FEATURE SI-110 Multiple Graded stakes-winner of $641,688
- VALIANT LIL LADY SI-103 Graded stakes winner of $517,604
- BPS JUMPIN FRISCO SI-100 Multiple graded stakes-winner of $424,824
- GALLANT WAYS SI-111 Multiple graded stakes-winner of $264,145
- THRU THE FIRE SI-96 stakes-placed winner of$291,321
- THE STEEL WAVE SI-104 Multiple graded stakes-placed winner of $206,486
- KATILLAC MAN SI-105 Graded stakes-winner of $201,800
- A PLAIN BROWN RAPPER SI-106 Graded stakes-winner of $199,667
- PAINTED LIES SI-106 Graded stakes-winner of $200,336
- JESSCUZICAN SI- 97 Champion, Graded stakes-winner of $252,891
- MADRESITA SI-109 NTR, Multiple stakes-winner of $111,900
PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON
WAGONS WEST SI-1072010 AQHA Brown Stallion
DASH FOR CASH
FIRST DOWN DASH
FIRST PRIZE ROSE
DE ELEGANT DASH
DE ELEGANT ZEVI
BREAK ME NO HEARTS
WAGONS WEST ran 2nd to FAST PRIZE JORDAN in the 2013 Mr Jet Moore Handicap . He also ran 2nd by a nose to MI ANGELA SI-107 in the Beautiful Prairie Stakes. In 13 starts, WAGONS WEST ran first, second, or third 7-times. He also ran AAA or AAAT in 8 of 13 starts!!!
WAGONS WEST was named the 2013 AQHA Oklahoma Regional Champion Three Year Old Colt!!!
WAGONS WEST is sired by PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON SI-107 $889,581, AQHA’s 2012 Leading Sire of Race Money Earners. With only 4 crops to race, PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON has sired race winners in-excess of $14 million.
WAGONS WEST’s dam, DE ELEGANT DASH SI-99 $51,003, is stakes winner and eight-time stakes performer. DE ELEGANT DASH is the dam of 5 foals, 5 starters, 4 winners, including WAGONS WEST (subject stallion), DE ELEGANT BLIZZARD SI-90 stakes-placed winner of $14,099, DE HEADBANGER SI-98 $45,398 stakes-performer, SPIT DASH SI-86 $21,967 graded stakes-performer.
WAGONS WEST’s second dam, DE ELEGANT ZEVI SI-99 $207,928 was a stakes-winner of the Heritage Place Futurity (RG1). DE ELEGANT ZEVI is the dam of 11 foals, 9 to race, 6 winners, 2 stakes-winners, 1 stakes-placer, including DE ELEGANT OSCAR SI-111 $96,644 G3 stakes-winner, DE ELEGANT DASH SI-99 $51,003 stakes-winner, THREE DE ZEVI SI-86 stakes-placed earner of $10,395, MOVIE MOGUL SI-98 $30,343 GI stakes performer, etc.
WAGONS WEST will stand the 2016 breeding season at:
SOUTH VALLEY LARGE ANIMAL CLINIC - Intermountain Equine Reproduction
122 West 400 North
Saratoga Springs, Utah 84095
Contact: Lindsay Nold (801) 766-3853
2017 Breed Fee: $1,200 - first 20 mares booked breed for only $800
Considerations to stakes producing/performing mares.
Beehive, Bitterroot races, BBR Select Stallion Stakes - Young Gun Sire.
Cooled shipped semen available. $300 next day / $450 same day.
Contracts can be ordered from Lindsay Nold at (801) 766-3853 or Hans C Peterson at (435) 770-3656
5 panel test negative