WAGONS WEST was the 2013 OKLAHOMA REGIONAL CHAMPION 3 YEAR-OLD COLT !!!
During his race career WAGONS WEST defeated these great runners:
- PRICELESS FEATURE SI-110 Multiple Graded stakes-winner of $641,688
- VALIANT LIL LADY SI-103 Graded stakes winner of $517,604
- BPS JUMPIN FRISCO SI-100 Multiple graded stakes-winner of $424,824
- GALLANT WAYS SI-111 Multiple graded stakes-winner of $264,145
- THRU THE FIRE SI-96 stakes-placed winner of$291,321
- THE STEEL WAVE SI-104 Multiple graded stakes-placed winner of $206,486
- KATILLAC MAN SI-105 Graded stakes-winner of $201,800
- A PLAIN BROWN RAPPER SI-106 Graded stakes-winner of $199,667
- PAINTED LIES SI-106 Graded stakes-winner of $200,336
- JESSCUZICAN SI- 97 Champion, Graded stakes-winner of $252,891
- MADRESITA SI-109 NTR, Multiple stakes-winner of $111,900
PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON
WAGONS WEST SI-107 2010 AQHA Brown Stallion
DASH FOR CASH
FIRST DOWN DASH
FIRST PRIZE ROSE
DE ELEGANT DASH
DE ELEGANT ZEVI
BREAK ME NO HEARTS
WAGONS WEST ran 2nd to FAST PRIZE JORDAN in the 2013 Mr Jet Moore Handicap . He also ran 2nd by a nose to MI ANGELA SI-107 in the Beautiful Prairie Stakes. In 13 starts, WAGONS WEST ran first, second, or third 7-times. He also ran AAA or AAAT in 8 of 13 starts!!!
WAGONS WEST was named the 2013 AQHA Oklahoma Regional Champion Three Year Old Colt!!!
WAGONS WEST is sired by PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON SI-107 $889,581, AQHA’s 2012 Leading Sire of Race Money Earners. With only 4 crops to race, PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON has sired race winners in-excess of $14 million.
WAGONS WEST’s dam, DE ELEGANT DASH SI-99 $51,003, is stakes winner and eight-time stakes performer. DE ELEGANT DASH is the dam of 5 foals, 5 starters, 4 winners, including WAGONS WEST (subject stallion), DE ELEGANT BLIZZARD SI-90 stakes-placed winner of $14,099, DE HEADBANGER SI-98 $45,398 stakes-performer, SPIT DASH SI-86 $21,967 graded stakes-performer.
WAGONS WEST’s second dam, DE ELEGANT ZEVI SI-99 $207,928 was a stakes-winner of the Heritage Place Futurity (RG1). DE ELEGANT ZEVI is the dam of 11 foals, 9 to race, 6 winners, 2 stakes-winners, 1 stakes-placer, including DE ELEGANT OSCAR SI-111 $96,644 G3 stakes-winner, DE ELEGANT DASH SI-99 $51,003 stakes-winner, THREE DE ZEVI SI-86 stakes-placed earner of $10,395, MOVIE MOGUL SI-98 $30,343 GI stakes performer, etc.
Beehive, Bitterroot races, BBR Select Stallion Stakes - Young Gun Sire.
Contracts can be ordered from Hans C Peterson at (435) 770-3656
WAGONS WEST is 5 panel test negative